Sunday, May 17, 2009

I lost my Mojo


What happened? Several busy months have passed since I last wrote here and so much has happened but I'll fill in those gaps later. Right now I want to tell the world or anyone who happens to look in here that the Clay Feet website is about to be launched and I think it is looking pretty darn good, thanks to the massive efforts of Clay Footer Alyson Hayes in Sydney www.clayfeet.com.au

I am working on my ANU projects and on making work for the forthcoming Clay Feet show at The Inner City Clayworkers Gallery in Glebe, Sydney and the CAAWA show too. These are two of the most recent works .... small hanging wall porcelain boxes with laser decals. The ones I am working on today are all glazed and different sizes with underglaze prints and laser decals and hopefully onglaze too.




And that is all for today, more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment