Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little Old me!

An exceptionally nice little birdie has intimated that my work will be featured in the next edition of the Journal of Australian Ceramics.  Do you know how exciting that is to a rookie like me?  I'll dance a jig when I see it.  I have had pictures printed in the past but this will be a little lot more. Whenever I think about it I suppress my glee and enjoy the anticipation even more. Of course I will scan and post it here to share, but meanwhile you might check out their website which is very useful indeed to potters.  Being a member of the Australian Ceramics Association was a very good move, I feel connected to Aussie potters and among friends.

Now back to the grindstone ....

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! That's an extra reason for me to be excited for the next issue :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved my hard working clever friend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I can't scan and share - copyright and all that jazz. You will buy the issue of course, right?? It looks to be a brilllllliant one.

    ReplyDelete